Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1 month

This is a picture of Porter today before we came to the library. I really tried to catch him smiling, but this was the best performance I could get--I know his eye looks a bit weird, he doesn't always look like that.
see.

Bath time.

We went to a music festival this weekend and Jeff put 6 month old pants on him by mistake, they actually fit in length. So he wore 6 month size khaki's to church on Sunday too. I am amazed at how fast he is growing and how strong he is getting.

8 comments:

Jana and BJ said...

What a handsome little prince! I love his smile!

Mallory said...

They do grow fast. It looks like you guys are loving life.

Chris and Shae said...

I can't wait to meet Mr.Porter! He's so cute and has the best parents ever!

Brooke said...

He is so cute! I love when they start to show their little personalities!

Taeya said...

That is an awful cute smile!! He is growing fast! Starting to look like quite the little man!!

Brittney Wimmer said...

Becca! You have a baby! Congrats! We're so excited for you! Isn't being a mommy the best! He's adorable and I love the name!

MOLLY said...

more pics please!!!

Lisa said...

I agree with molly, more pictures! It's definitely not the same as holding Porter, but it'll do until we see you again!