Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Glacier Natl Park

We went to meet Grandpa and to waterski, we have tons of gorgeous pictures but I don't have enough time to post too many.


Jeff on Lake McDonald, we had amazing weather! I think God heard my prayers since our last camping trip was a bit cold for Porter and me.


Porter having fun in the tent, he slept the longest increments ever in his life during the nights. I am tempted to set a tent up in the living room so we can keep the streak going.



This is the last day of our camping trip, we did not want to go home.



8 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so glad to see Porter meet his Grandpa Paul and.... to see you guys getting out and living it up!
Great picture of Jeff too!

The Ollies said...

How fun! I love the picture of Porter in the tent--so cute!

Jana and BJ said...

That looks like so much fun! Izzy always does her best sleeping when she is camping. I think it's the cool outdoors. Porter is so cute!

April said...

I think that Porter has your eyes Becca! I'm glad you guys had a good camping trip, it looks like it was so much fun!

Josie said...

He is darling! How fun! Paul looks like a very proud grampa

Brooke said...

That lake looks amazing! My girls always sleep like rocks when we camp, I think it wears them out!

Trent Humphreys family said...

I can't wait to see you guys! Porter's eyes are amazing...he just looks happy as can be. Glad you got to enjoy Glacier.

Bethany said...

That looks like fun on the lake. Porter is Becca Jr.