Monday, August 3, 2009

3 weeks old

This is our family photo shoot last night, Porter is dead to the world he is so sound asleep.

Grandma Pam and aunt Lisa visited us this week.

Porter's first time in the Lake at 2 weeks, it probably felt good after the long days in our hot, upstairs, non - air conditioned apartment.


This is Jeff's opinion of how Porter fit in my abdominal cavity.

In other news- Jeff's mom told me that you are not officially a mother until you have been pooped on in church--This Sunday I officially became a mother!

6 comments:

The King Family said...

He is so cute! I agree about the poop in church thing!

Natalie said...

Great pictures!!! I totally disagree about the poop thing-- I thought getting pooped-on was minor in comparison with the other "honors" of pregnancy and childbirth.

Trent Humphreys family said...

He is growing..that picture with Pam makes him look like a 6 month old! Gotta get that future pro skier used to the water young!!

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

You have such a happy little family. Enjoy every moment, they pass by quickly. Have a great day.

Livin' The Dream said...

oh my gosh it's driving me crazy that he is SO stinkin' cute and I can even hold him or see him in real life! He is growing so fast and I'm sad that we are missing it. I hope things are going as well as the pictures portray. I can already tell you two are going to be amazing parents. Love and miss you lots!!

Love Carrie

Kara and Mike Barber said...

Hey! Isn't being a mom the best!! I feel like it is such a life changer, but it is awesome! Anyways, you must have called me when my phone was off becuase I didn't have a missed call, I got your message, wrote your number down and then accidenlty threw the paper with your number on it away. Will you please please please call me again! I want to talk to you so bad! I was so excited to get a call from you, I wish we lived closer, I would love to come and see you, Jeff and your cute little baby! We for sure want to visit you guys when we are back in Utah, it looks like you live in such a beautiful place! Hope to talk to you really soon!!!!