Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Flu

So since I have no idea how to reply to any of your comments in a convenient way, I will just have to post a new entry to answer you. First--the hike was at waterfall canyon in ogden...a much easier hike with the snow. Second--Ash, I am so glad that you are back safe and sound...I would love to be able to chat with you soon...and not in cyberspace. Third--geez, thanks for looking at this, I hope it is somewhat entertaining and nobody knows when summer begins here. I think we are safe in august.

So this week we were fortunate enough to be blessed with more snow. Today we were going to hit the slopes but last night when I came home from work after a 14 hour day, Jensen was laying there in all his barfed-up glory. Yes, he has the flu...my superior genes are taking care of him on this beautiful and oddly sunny day. Needless to say, we are both really bummed out about being trapped indoors...so I ditched him and decided to get some fresh library air since I have still been unable to spend the "remote access" amount for wireless internet.

No comments: