Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Catching you up






A view of the lake from the ski mountain. Everyone here says they put up with the winter here because the summer is so awesome.. we are looking forward to morning waterskiing on this baby!





We still have the old sleds...and they still run. However we did have to store them at a friends for a few weeks because our landlord didn't like the gas leak coming from them. I thought white trash gas leaks were acceptable in Idaho!







Okay, so this is jensen before take-off and his complete yard sale. The next thing that was said came from the guy to his right. He yelled, "you know, people usually get stunt men to perform those"







This is my favorite picture.. This is after fixing/maintaining cars in the snow since we have no garage. I don't know anyone who would be smiling after that, except jeff.

1 comment:

Kara and Mike Barber said...

Hey! I want to come and visit you and visit where you live. It looks beautiful. So how is life, my mom saw your mom the other day and she said they had a good chat, she also said you guys are getting a boat, YEA! So how are you liking your job? Only one year left and I am done! I can't wait. Hope to talk to you soon!
Kara