Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Boat Owners

The latest excitement for us has been the purchase of a small ski boat. I would tell you more except we haven't actually seen it yet. We actually have no idea where we are going to store it or park it so we have to move in order to accomodate this new purchase. However, we are excited and looking forward to our trip to Utah in order to pick it up. I just really hope the Jeep can tow it.

The next point of excitement is (drum roll please)....I won Jeff two times playing tennis. I don't want to brag, but I think I'm getting pretty good. This must be my year because I think it is only the third time in over 3 years of marriage.

That is all that is new, I will have more pictures coming soon.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

what's up becca. i found your blog through julienne. how's it going? havent heard from you in a loooonnng time. hope you are doing well. my blog is hurst03.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

Hey Becca, I found your blog too. I've been doing your family's hair lately (your mom came in crutches and all), and just happened to see your blog on Holly's, so thought I would say hi! You are going to have to tell me more about this boat! Sounds like you guys are really living it up that's awesome!