Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I love this guy!


Since I didn't actually get to talk to my dad on fathers day, I hope that he will view this post dedicated purely to him! This is the only picture I have of my dad on the computer, but it will do.
Top 5 reason I love this guy!
1. He always plans a family hike or outdoor event when we come to visit...and he never makes anyone come if they don't want to (only the family will get that).
2. The infamous expression..... "Good Heck Krystyn"
3. His concern for his children, and whether or not they have a reliable vehicle.
4. How he can make any type of work into something enjoyable, and even if you help him a little, his sincerity and gratitude makes you feel like you made a big difference.
5. How you can get him any random gift and he'll wear it around the house for hours admiring his new toy.
and one more...how he is always scheming a new plan, change, or venture to involve himself and the family with.
Dad you are the best! Thanks for being my dad!
love you!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Becca! How are you? I saw your blog on Mallory's and thought I would come and say HI and see what your up to! So are you in Ogden...? I'll have to keep checking up on you guys! :)

Unknown said...

ps. I was looking through my scrapbooks the other day, and I have so many random pictures of us camping and stuff. A couple embarrassing ones too :) haha

MOLLY said...

hi becca!! how are things in IDA ho? hopefully your enjoying nice weather and the boat!!!

The Campbell Report said...

Becca! i love your co-worker. Has he burped in your face recently? Gotta love the picture of dad. It cracks me up. I can just see dad walking around in his new pants that he got for christmas saying how great they are. Looks like you're having fun. I'll see you at the cabin soon enough!

Kurt and Jordan said...

Hey cous whats up!!! I was at grams today and she was showing me your blog!!! She is so funny, she had it all ready to show me on the computer!!! You seem to be doing good, I just wanted to say hi, I havent seen you forever!!! MISS YA

Trent Humphreys family said...

Oh Bec...that dedication to dad was tender. It describes him perfectly! Your co-worker is a beauty! I believe it is important to have people like that in this world to give you a good laugh and tell yourself that your doing alright. Sounds like you're putting some hours on the boat and cuttin' it up. Good times...good times.

Unknown said...

BECCA! I got here from your comment on Kelleys blog! Looks like you are doing great :) Are you still in Idaho?

Kevin and Carrie said...

Hey Becca! Thanks for the comment. Funny how Carrie should be the one keeping the blog updated and whatnot, but I do it... Anyways we should see you at the reunion. I think we're going up on Saturday with Todd and Molly, but I'm not sure.

Unknown said...

Becca--whats your email address? I will send you an invite to our family blog.