Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring 2014

 Jeff wearing glasses prior to getting lasik on his eyes.  We took the kids climbing for their first time.  Maybelle has no fear, but Porter wasn't willing to climb too high. None of us are in any sort of climbing shape, and I forgot how tight my shoes are.
 Legos every day! ALWAYS all over my floor, Porter is sentimental, so I have to take photos of all of his favorite creations  before they are demolished or he would cry and try to save the fragile frame forever.  This is a tower crane in case you couldn't tell.
 Riding to Dog Beach as sis pulls out my underwear. It must make the "back of the bike" a bit less scary.
 Lost in the 50's celebration.  This helicopter is a favorite every time!  Maybelle can't make up her mind, she loves being a girl, but emulates her brother, thus the dress/camo hat vibe.
 Last day of Preschool with Miss Barbara.  She was the best teacher for Porter, he came home excited to tell me something he learned each day.
 San Diego family photo...
catching baby crabs in the tide pools, this little man kept doing it for the kids so I decided to be brave as well. Not a pinch.

1 comment:

The Ollies said...

I always love an update on the Jensens. Can't wait till I get to see you again!!!