Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The past 6 weeks.....a bit out of order, as we are.

Jeff blessed Maybelle
Porter, light as a feather Jensen, catching some sweet air
At Trestle Creek swinging in the trees.  Porter loves his dad to swing him as he sings "Three little monkeys"
We met the Bunny, and ate much of her chocolate
She becomes high centered
Coaxing Porter to agree to a family photo still in church clothes with "Chicken Rescue", a favorite library book.
Bike riding and playing at Spokane Riverfront Park, the slide was a huge Radio Flyer wagon.
A big smile and some crazy pants in the background
the skinny one gives the plump one a ride.
First hike of the year...summer will arrive, I hope

6 comments:

g said...

nice to see how you're doing.

grant

The Ollies said...

Ha ha! Thanks so much for sharing! What a cute family and I love the book in the family photo. :) I hope you guys are coming to UT this summer so I can see you before we move!!!

pamjw44 said...

THANKS for posting. Love seeing my grands even if it is a picture and not in person...All 4 of you are adorable. Love you tons.

pamjw44 said...

THANKS for posting. Love seeing my grands even if it is a picture and not in person...All 4 of you are adorable. Love you tons.

molly said...

haha, they are having such a great time together! i love the pic of porter pushing maybelle around. they are darling! can't wait to see you guys soon. oh yeah and my camera is a cannon rebel. i love it!

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com