Thursday, February 17, 2011

Christmas vacation in Utah

Porter and Me sledding in the backyard at my parents house.

Porter at the Tree House Museum. My mom worked her magic and got us in for free.

My very beautiful Christmas morning photo. You are never too old for new Christmas jammies at the Welch/Jensen household. Porter got way more presents from his grandparents than he got from his parents.


So this is our only family picture with everyone looking during the holidays. This is also a picture of Jeff about 1 week post maxilofacial surgery. If he looks a bit swollen and glazed over it is because he is.



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the updates!!!

Lisa said...

I agree with Nat. I'm so glad you posted! the ice skating looks like a blast and Porter's snowmobile is awesome. love you