Thursday, February 25, 2010

It Looks Like Spring, but doesn't feel that way...

We broke out the new backpack and strapped Porter in tight. He enjoyed every minute, when we got back to the car I checked all fingers and toes to see how we did--yup they were all ice cold.

This time I overdid it, yes that is three hats you see. This was our cross country skiing adventure, Porter loved to watch me struggle behind them and was lulled to sleep by his dad's smooth ride.

I swear half of these photos are not oriented the right way. But not only has Porter become and expert crawler this past month, he is a great climber too. Many goose eggs are sure to follow!


Last weekend, snow creek falls.



And a proud father son acrobatic show! They made me a bit nervous, I am enrolling in T-ball nation classes next week.




8 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the new pictures!! Miss you guys!

April said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. What a cutie. Beautiful pictures as always.

Jana and BJ said...

I love how your so adventurous even in the cold weather. I'm too wimpy. We're back in SLC & I found out I'm having a boy! My email is janabj06@gmail.com. stay in touch!

g said...

i'm jealous of you guys, being so close to mountains.

and earlier, that one of jeff and porter at the waterfall was great.

grant

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Your little guy is getting so big. Love that he is so involved in your everyday adventures. Hope all continues to be well for you.

The Campbell Report said...

Betafish...you're a first time parent for sure! 3 hats..really? Kidding...I'm that same way, but not as prepared. I'm always left thinking...why didn't I bring this or that? Hey, keep those boy clothes in good shape...I need your hand me downs if you catch my drift. Reesey says Porter is so cute!

molly said...

cuuuuute!!! he is getting so big! miss ya!

Trent Humphreys family said...

I love him...I mean Porter! He is getting so BIG! I'm glad we atleast get to watch him grow in pictures. He is a lucky little boy to be able to go on all the adventures he gets to go on. Love you guys!