Monday, June 22, 2009

Our attempt to get him here

This is the lookout point after a long bumpy drive in the Jeep. We only walked about 100 yards uphill because of the snow. I realized the sad truth at about the 1/2 way point, that I was out of breath. Oh, how I long for my old frame.


We have seen lots of waterfalls this year, Sandpoint is full of them.



I always forget to put these in the right direction, but this is mainly for my mother who says she can't tell how big I am from any of the photos I post.





4 comments:

April said...

I think you look great Becca! I'm excited for the day when I look on your blog and get to see pictures of your cute baby.

Natalie said...

I'm glad your mom requested the pictures because I love seeing your cute, little baby-belly! Hang in there!!!

Jana and BJ said...

Hi Becca. I searched for your blog and I found it...obviously. We miss you at work! Good luck with everything! Walk, walk, walk!

The Ollies said...

Becca--You look so good!!! I am so excited for you! I hope I get to see the little Jensen soon. Take care of yourself. Summ