Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A bunch of pictures

Jeff took me on a leisurely hike to some waterfall we never quite found. It was at this point I realized that I would not be able to pass a sobriety test because I need a wider base of support to keep my balance.
The water hasn't warmed up past 48 deg. here....This is Jeff's third time out this year, I am yet to get in the water.


We love that our mom's came for a short visit just to say hello and take us out to dinner. They also somehow managed to spoil a grandchild they are yet to meet. This is Pam and Krystyn in front of Spokane Falls. My favorite part of their visit is when Jeff and I would go to bed and they would stay up chatting until the wee morning hours. There was a little role reversal, I felt like the old parent at a teenage slumber party.



I don't know why Jeff has nick-named me "sweat pants". Could it be my stunning prego body in those lavish sweats?


We have an amazing ward here that keeps growing!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Yahoo for new pictures!! We miss you guys!

April said...

Becca, you look so cute. Your mom showed me some pictures from the trip on Sunday. You are a very cute pregnant lady :)

g said...

thanks for sharing the photos.

The Ollies said...

hey there "sweat pants"--lookin' good! you don't look very big at all--just comfy. :) thanks for sharing. i miss you guys!!!

Brooke said...

Ha ha, at first I read it wrong and thought you wrote "sweet pants" AAAH tmi! Ha ha, I think you look good! Trust me being pregnant is never glamorous!