Wednesday, March 11, 2009

After I swallowed a keg

Jeff surfing--But the funny story not shown in picture is when he was snorkeling, he nearly cracked skulls with not one, but two different turtles on different days. The startle response of both parties when he was made aware of the other was priceless. I wish you could have seen it.


Our last day on the island--hiking with the humidity and fallen guava fruit

And here is my new 5 month body transformation close up and personal...I hope you can see past my white legs and large abdomen to view the background scenery.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a cute prego person...SERIOUSLY! I am glad you guys are doing lots of fun stuff before the baby comes...that place is gorgeous!

candice said...

You are too cute. You barely look prego. I hear you with the white legs though. I have moved past that and gone into transparent.... something like velum paper. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

April said...

Oh I want to go to there too! It looks beautiful! I'm glad you had a good time! You look great too!

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Lookin good for being pregnant and havin fun! Life is great!

The Ollies said...

You look great!I hope I get to see you before you pop that little bundle out!

brooklin said...

love the prego belly and the white legs. i sure hope they are hairy too. Oh wait... that's me. ;) hope you're feeling well!

Kate said...

What a cute little prego lady! I hope sometime to get to see it in person!!