Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I will only participate this once

If one person tags me I don't do it, but since at least 4 people have tagged me with this...and summer participated, I guess I will.

1. As many of you know I hate the sound metal on metal makes- like stirring a pot with wire wisk or when people's rings scratch when holding onto a hand rail, as well as forks scratching on plates. my teeth hurt just thinking about it.

2. I can't touch paper items after swimming in a chlorinated pool, it makes my fingernails hurt.

3. I still bite my nails and I have really never tried to quit, against my mothers best wishes. I bite when board or nervous or if they look uneven. Very unsanitary.

4. I will only share an apple with a few choice people. Even some of my closest friends do not qualify....yet I will chew my grimey fingernails.....I need a shrink.

5. last but not least, I gain incredible strength and reflexes when being tickled in a few choice spots. I laugh so hard that I can't breathe, start wheezing, and maybe even pee a little. But if you get to close or attempt to continue chances are I will hurt you with my reckless strength.

Now that I think of them...I have so many more. What a weirdo. I tag everyone else that has not completed this internal review of craziness.

4 comments:

The Ollies said...

thanks for paricipating. i'm overjoyed to see that you've rejoined the blogging world! Love you!

MOLLY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trent Humphreys family said...

You do need a shrink!! Not really, because if you did than I would need one too. Biting nails must be a family trait because I do it too and for the same reasons. But sharing spit with others doesn't bother me....you germaphobe!!

Bethany said...

Don't worry I still bite my nails too, even though it drives Kelly insane! But it really comes in handy when you have a baby because you can bite their nails and not worry about cutting their tiny fingers off with the clippers. I know it's kind of gross but it works! By the way, every time I look at your blog, I get jelous because of all the fun places you guys go! I miss those days! Now we're lucky to go on a short hike in between Eden's nap times.